Pages

Thursday 9 July 2015

A thought provoking question

I just saw a post on a Facebook group that really got me pondering...

The post read: "If time and money were not a concern, what would you be doing with your life?".

My immediate thought was that I would be travelling around the world in luxury with my husband and our little boy.

While, of course, this would definitely be on the cards, I'm the kind of person that loves going away but equally loves coming back to my own little haven at the end of a fabulous trip.

The reality is that if time and money were not an issue, I would be living in my dream home (especially with my dream kitchen and craft rooms), on a lifestyle block that would allow me to have a Labrador, some chickens and a nice big veggie and herb garden. I would spend my days with family and friends and doing all sorts of cooking/baking/crafting.  

I know this ultimately makes me sound like somewhat of a Nana or a 50s housewife but I guess I'm a bit of an old fashioned girl in some ways!

I am also one to constantly be looking for a new challenge so I'm sure I would find new projects to tackle along the way but if money wasn't a problem, I would probably find myself taking on volunteering opportunities to help spread the love!

I have to say that this really was a great thing for me to consider as its made me realise what I should be focusing my energy on!

So if time and money weren't a hindrance, what would you be doing?


No comments:

Post a Comment